Buy Stevia from me if you are from Chitwan

Do you want to free yourself from buying expensive sugar and use a cheaper alternative to it? You can now plant, 5 stevia plants and get rid of the need to buy sugar altogether. Five plants of stevia can be enough to meet the need of sugar for a medium sized nuclear family.

Well, that is the slogan of Palm Agrotech! However, the price of Stevia is still expensive at Palm Agrotech at NRS. 50 per plant. Are you looking for a cheaper place to buy?

If you are from Chitwan then consider yourself lucky, because, now you can contact me at 9841080872 to buy stevia. I've got a stock of some 30 stevia plants and am willing to sell you at NRS. 40 per piece which is 10 rupees less than the price at Agrotech if you want to buy stevia plants in small scale. Moreover, at Palm Agrotech you will need to buy at least 5 plants at once.  However, you can buy only the desired number of plants from me (although, I don't have many plants for you to provide them in a large scale at present).

Stevia Plants Ready for SellingSalable Stevia Plants

These are the pictures of the stevia plant I've prepared through tissue-culture at my home. To purchase these plants, you want contact me anytime, preferably after 12:00 PM (afternoon).

Also you can directly approach my home "Gaire Niwas" at Adarsha-Chowk, Bharatpur-8, Gauriganj. You can also contact me through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Prem.N.Gaire. However, prior to sending me a message, please add me first or write in my wall directly if that is possible. Sending me a message without adding me as a friend, might lead your message to SPAM folder.

The last and the easiest alternative to contact me (and ask me anything) is by using the comment boxes below. However, if you use this method, you have to visit the page again after a day or two, as it might take some time for me to respond you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...